Home Forums Basel support forum Boxed layout not fully responsive (after changing container width)

Boxed layout not fully responsive (after changing container width)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hello support team,

Im using boxed layout in the great basel theme and I changed its widht to 1320px via this code:

body.wrapper-boxed .website-wrapper {
    max-width: 1320px;
    }
    body.wrapper-boxed .website-wrapper .container {
    width:95%;
    }

Now im facing an issue, that the header / main menu part ist not responsive anymore as soon as the screen widht comes to 1100px and lower the menue dissapears in the right nowhere

How can I clean this up? You might have a better custom css for me?

best regards

Andre

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you are using our theme on multiple websites. Please, register purchase codes for each website in your account first. Or just send us one code per domain so we can verify them.

Thank you in advance.

andre.somepro
    Participant

Yes there are currently 3 live website your theme is used on. Im working with.
    roomique – thats mine
    wohlhaus and basezauber.de from a customer

For all sites is a purchase of your theme as I insist on that to al my partners. Im developer myself I respect and appreaciate your great theme devlopment.

Shall I open more support account by theme license or can I just send you the codes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You just need to go to your account and register all purchase codes https://xtemos.com/forums/users/andre-somepro/

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)