Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand Changing Header Banner

Brand Changing Header Banner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

IanB
    Participant

How do I change the banner image on a brand page ?

I know how to change a category banner but I cannot see anywhere how to change a brand page banner image?

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings to change the brand banner. The Shop page banner works globally for all.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

IanB
    Participant

Will this be implemented at some point ?

As it seems weird to not have a brand banner option ? Even an option to disable the banner on the brand pages only would be helpful ?

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme,
    but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause theme heaviness.

Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brand Changing Header Banner’ is closed to new replies.