Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand not working correct on single product page.

Brand not working correct on single product page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

heloudukk
    Participant

Hello, i’m find some bug, how can i fix that?
    When you go to single product page and click on thats product brand as far as I understand, I should have been redirected to the brand page with all products.. I compared the links and they differed
    Screen 1 demo : https://snipboard.io/Fo9cMD.jpg
    Screen 2 my page : https://snipboard.io/sfQES2.jpg

When in click on brand i will redirect to product ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can check to.. link in private.

Thanks for help!

Best regards.

heloudukk
    Participant

And one more thing.. sort by brand showing only on product category but in main /shop (i have /veikals) not showing, but when i press on category, then show brands.

Thanks.

heloudukk
    Participant

Chenged in woocommerce hide 0 stock products and now working.. all good, showing all on shop page and when click on product brand on single product, working to, but link different anyway.

Hello,

The Brands on the Single Product page are working fine on your Site, itโ€™s the Filter link concern which is missing.

In this regard, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)