Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand Tab still visible on Product Page while disabled

Brand Tab still visible on Product Page while disabled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wiwa
    Participant

Hi,

i wanted to disable the Brand Tab on the Product page. In Theme settings it is disabled but still to see.
    (See attached screenshot)

Regards,
    Julien

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

li.pwb_tab_tab {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Wiwa
    Participant

thanks for your fast reply. I didn´t thought i have to use custom css, because there is a option in the theme settings.

i inserted the custom css to global custom css. but the tav is still visible on mobile devices. i also inserted the code by mobile css. but didn´t help.

what should i do now?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Wiwa
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for your advice. I deactivated plugins to test it.

Unfourtunatly it was a third party plugin which was a theme required plugin : “perfect brands for woocommerce”.

after i deactivated this one it works now.

Hello,

I’m glad to hear that deactivating the “Perfect Brands for WooCommerce” plugin resolved the issue for you. If you encounter any further issues or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)