Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bully Pictures

Bully Pictures

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

DELAYON
    Participant

Hello!

My category pictures are always blurry on Chrome and mobile, while they are clear on Safari Desktop.
    Any advice?

Hello,

You need to increase the thumbnail size in the image set. Please find the instruction on how to do that https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Also, make sure you upload images with a size big enough.

Best Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

But those are general settings?
    The pictures have a high resolution and are sharp on Safari. How can it be mobile and chrome is not sharp?

DELAYON
    Participant

Also im not talking about a product grid, but only the way the category pictures are displayed on the main landing page.

Hello,

The settings for the Product grid are also effective for the Product category thumbnail.

Please try to upload the images in a bigger size for the category thumbnail.

Best Regards

Hello,

The settings for the Product grid are also effective for the Product category thumbnail.

Please try to upload the images in a bigger size for the category thumbnail.

Best Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

Ok even though i have the feeling you didn’t check the actual problem yourself, i checked the resolution.
    Pictures have a resolution of 1228 by 1638 pixels. Seems pretty high res to me…
    If you’d look the effects in chrome, you could see that the pictures are getting blurred by some settings in the background…

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

Hello!

The pictures are only blurry if not logged in. Once logged, the pictures are sharp. Mistake happens regardless of plugins.
    thanks,

Nico

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access and page URL where I can check it to the private area

Best Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

Please find below

Hello,

You have 56 plugins. Please deactivate all except these ones and I will check:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)