Home Forums WoodMart support forum Button help – loco translate

Button help – loco translate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

TT
    Participant

Hi

On my WCFM/WooCommerce website , I have 2 separate registration buttons for Vendors and Buyers. However, only 1 button says “Register as a Vendor” and 1 button says “register. How do I change the button that says register to register as a buyer.

I know I have to use loco translate but I am having some difficulty achieving this. Please can I get a step – by- step tutorial on how to fix my issue

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please contact plugin support on this issue.

If you are trying to translate with Loco, you need to create the translation in loco > plugins > WCFM/WooCommerce website.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

Hi

I have a notification on my WP dashboard that says the following

“WARNING! Found translation files in the theme root folder “woodmart/languages/”. To avoid deleting these files after the update, you must move them to the folder “wp-content/languages/themes/”. If you use Loco Translate, you can move them to that folder in your translations settings.”

I have went onto LocoTranslate. The active theme is Woodmart child (reference imag: LocoTranslate 1). When I click on it, it says ” No translations found for “woodmart” (ref image: LocoTranslate 2). When I click on woocommerce, (ref image: LocoTranslate 3) I get error and warning messages. And when I try to find the word “register” which I wish to change, the word does not come up

Kindly assist

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please view this video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

Hi

Thank you, I have followed this tutorial.. But it still does not work.

I am confused though, I am using the woodmart child theme on my website. Following the tutorial instructions, I created a new language on the woodmart child theme, and when I try to find the word “register” it does not exist.

When I go to woodmart, there are 2 different English languages. On the first one, when i find the word register and change it to “register as a buyer” and then i refresh the page, it still doesnt change. I also get a notification to say that every time WP updates, the default language will appear.

When I click on the second english language, it seems like a replica of the woodmart child language and the word register does not appear.

I have uploaded the steps below for you to have a look

thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please delete the translation for the child theme and create the translation for the parent theme and check again. You need to have the same language: translation and that one you have set in the Dashboard > Settings > General.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

Hi

I am still not getting anywhere with this. I deleted the language from the child theme. Followed the instructions, and still nothing.

I attached screenshots for your understanding.
    I am also curious as there is a notification that says ” WARNING! Found translation files in the theme root folder “woodmart/languages/”. To avoid deleting these files after the update, you must move them to the folder “wp-content/languages/themes/”. If you use Loco Translate, you can move them to that folder in your translations settings.”

as well as Notice: Changes to this file may be overwritten or deleted when you update WordPress

Please assist.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

Sure. Please find below

Hello,

If you translate the Woocommerce template, you need to create the translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce, for the Miultivendor plugin you need to create the translation in Loco > Plugin > Multivendor.

In addition please check and replace the strings in the Theme Settings > Login / Register.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

okay, so how do I translate the woocommerce template..

Can I get some actual help and assistance?? This has been taking so long to resolve. The point of giving you access to my site was so that you can go on and resolve the issue or show me HOW to resolve it

I went to theme settings> Login/ Register.. that didnt work
    The HTML blocks that I have has the names I need – but that didnt work. So can I get some assistance please?

Attachments:

TT
    Participant

And how do I create the translation for multivendor?

I searched in WooCommerce – the word register does not come up
    When I go to Multivendor, there is Multivendor marketplace and multivendor membership and each one has several languages

Please also assist with the warning label

Attachments:

Hello,

You would better contact the WPML support on this issue as we do not have any instructions.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

WPML??

Hello,

Yes, I mean WPML support. We can guide you in translating the WoodMart theme, however, we do not have any instruction on WPML – Multivendor plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)