Home Forums WoodMart support forum Button Mobile Responsiveness & Promo Banners

Button Mobile Responsiveness & Promo Banners

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

veneta1976
    Participant

Hi Woodmart Team,

I’m just wondering if we can alter the responsiveness of the button widget (& button on promo banners) as currently no option to amend the size of the button or it’s button text on mobile. As it stands, even on the extra small settings can be too big on mobile view.

Additionally what css would we need to alter the margins/padding for the text, label and button on promo banners for mobile too.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day 🙂
    Veneta

Hello,

I have visited the URL you provided. Could you please provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific area you want to change the size of the button on mobile. Because currently there is no promo popup is added on your website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

veneta1976
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

It’s the promo banners widget I am referring to, not the pop-up. I have attached a screenshot.

Thanks
    Veneta

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you provided. To adjust the size of the button on the promo banner on mobile you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.banner-btn-wrapper .btn-size-default {
    padding: 10px 14px;
    font-size: 11px;
    line-height: 16px;
    }

You can adjust the font-size, padding and line height according to your needs.

Best Regards.

veneta1976
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

That’s great thanks for your help!

Veneta

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Button Mobile Responsiveness & Promo Banners’ is closed to new replies.