Home Forums WoodMart support forum button.pswp / secks unterschiedkiche Bilder hinterlegt

button.pswp / secks unterschiedkiche Bilder hinterlegt

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Oettchen
    Participant

Hi,
    in meinem Shop wird ganz unten 6 Buttons angezeigt. Kaum sichtbar!
    Könnt Ihr mir sagen welche Einstellungen ich da berichtigen kann?
    Danke

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

If you want to delete them then please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.pswp__ui.pswp__ui--hidden {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Oettchen
    Participant

Eingesetzt und CSS Cache gelöscht. noch immer da.

.pswp__ui.pswp__ui–hidden {
    display: none;
    }

Hi,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Oettchen
    Participant

Kann ich Ihnen gerne geben. Aber bitte keine Plugins ausschalten. Da ich heute einen halben Tag gebraucht habe das System wieder an Laufen zu bekommen.

Ich habe zwei Seiten , beide mit dem gleichen Fehler.

Und noch etwas. Der letzte Fehler, mich an Woocomerce zu wenden finde ich nicht richtig. Wenn Woodmart ein Theme verkauft indem ein Layout oder Layout von Woocomerce verwendet, ist es nicht normal, dass ich mich an Woocomerce wenden soll. Der Fehler Carousel ist übrigens auf meinen beiden Layouts oder Domains vorhanden, seit das neue Theme aufgespielt wurde.

Ich werde morgen Früh die Zugangsdaten schicken.

Gruß Erika

Hi,

Ok, sure I will not deactivate or do anything on the site, just provide the admin panel login details of the website so I check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Oettchen
    Participant

Anbei Zugang

Hi,

I have visited your website and it is working fine: https://ibb.co/DWByqLM. https://ibb.co/M8WQxQK.
    Please clear the browser cache and try again.

Best Regards.

Oettchen
    Participant

Hallo aber bei mir sind sie auf dem Dektop und Mobile noch vorhanden.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oettchen
    Participant

Diese Buttons sind auf den Produktseiten noch immer vorhanden.

Danke für Deinen Einsatz.

Hi,

I suggest clearing your browser cache and reloading the page to see if that resolves the issue you’re experiencing. Often, old cache files can cause website functionality problems, and clearing your cache can help fix the issue.

Best Regards.

Oettchen
    Participant

Ich (uli) und meine Frau haben den Cache an unterschiedlichen PC,s und Mobiles gelöscht. Die Buttons sind bei einem Singelprodukt.

Oettchen
    Participant

Never ending story. Siehe ein singelprodukt und schauen Sie unten Links die Buttons. Dies ist vom neuen Template mit als Fehler eingeflossen. Wir haben zwei Shops, beide mit diesem Fehler.

Hello,

We are really sorry and apologize for all sorts of inconvenience caused in this regard.

Currently, your earlier provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working so we are unable to paste the Custom CSS in this regard. Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.pswp {
        display: none !important;
    }

Hopefully, they will get hidden by then.

If you are unable to do it yourself or still face any issue, then please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Oettchen
    Participant

Danke für den Support. Midem Code war es richtig.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘button.pswp / secks unterschiedkiche Bilder hinterlegt’ is closed to new replies.