Buttons missing on new Woodmart install
May 26, 2020 at 8:35 am #197947
Hello – none of my buttons are visible on my WordPress Woodmart install. Can you help?
Secondly, what Multi-vendor plugins do you recommend to use with Woodmart?
Thanks!May 26, 2020 at 12:27 pm #198013
Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.
Multi vendors plugins supported:
YITH Multi Vendor
Best RegardsMay 26, 2020 at 1:47 pm #198041
Thanks Elise – this did not help.
Do you mean give Xtemos my admin login details? Is that safe?May 26, 2020 at 6:01 pm #198096
Can I ask several things at once here, please.
These all relate to my site at http://www.unitbase.co.uk
1. Buttons are still missing on Woodmart, even when I disabled all plugins
2. Which of the Multi Vendor solutions works *best* with Woodmart? (fastest, best integration)
3. There is a large gap between my header and the first post. How do I make this smaller?
I have seen on this support site that I need to do this:
“negative margin top for the first row on the page with Visual Composer. You can try -40px for example.”
However, what page do I do this on, and where do I put -40px?
4. The menu underneath my site’s logo is invisible. Can you tell me why this is? When you hover over the area, it appears, but there is no menu logo
5. My website’s logo is pixellated in Chrome, but fine in Safari.
I have tried using an SVG file (with plugin SafeSVG) but the SVG did not display at all on the page
6. How do I remove the “Latest” box above my first block?
7. How do I change the “Register” link to be the “Become a Vendor” link by default?
(I am using WCFM)
8. I cannot make a PRODUCT GRID – where do I add this element, please?
THANKS for all your help!!May 27, 2020 at 1:13 am #198155
Hi Elise – one more thing!
I changed something, and I am not sure what. And now my logo and search bar have both disappeared. Thanks!May 27, 2020 at 7:23 am #198197
Hi Elise, I do need help still – can you let me know when you might reply? ThanksMay 27, 2020 at 1:16 pm #198345
1. I cannot figure out which button you mean. How did you add it? Where?
2. All the plugins work well. The difference is the set of features provided by a plugin;
3. Please provide page URL and site admin access.
4. Please provide the screen and page URL
5. The logo size should be almost exactly of the same size as the size of the wrapping block. It is specific for Chrome our theme does not influence.
6. Please provide the screen and page URL
7. You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3
8. Here is the instruction on how to add and configure the Product Grid element https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/
9. Please provide the page URL I see the logo and search form now.
Best RegardsMay 27, 2020 at 2:22 pm #198362
Just so you know – a lot of the problems were resolved by adding SSL to my site correctly.
That is why the Buttons were not showing, for example.
Thanks againMay 27, 2020 at 6:54 pm #198410
Have you any unresolved issues?
Best RegardsMay 28, 2020 at 8:59 am #198558
Do you know how to set registration for all users to be default as a Vendor?
So users cannot register as anything except a Vendor account.
Thank you!May 28, 2020 at 10:21 am #198592
This option should be in Settings > General https://prnt.sc/spbtph
Best RegardsMay 28, 2020 at 1:26 pm #198672
To be clear:
I want it so that you can ONLY register as a Vendor
No other registrations. Of course, vendors can buy tooMay 28, 2020 at 1:45 pm #198678
Our theme does not influence the functionality or have the instruction how to set. Please refer the plugin documentation or support on this issue.
Have you checked the General tab? Is there Vendor in the drop-down list?
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register