Home Forums Basel support forum Callback error

Callback error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vansaren
    Participant

Hello,

since the last WP update, many dev team came out with their updated plugins and many others no.

Recently when I’ve tried to update one of my plugins uploading the zip file, I succeeded and correctly activated the new version, but I receive a warning message:

Warning:

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, array must have exactly two members in …/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288

Do you have any idea what could be the source of the problem?
    I’m also in contact with the tech support of cloudways.com, they thought the problem could be a not updated version of the theme, and actually it wasn’t updated, but even after updated as test in my staging app, when I tried to update a plugin via zip file, installation worked fine and the plugin updated too, but still I get this warning message and it doesn’t matter if I updated Yoast SEO plugins, Yith plugins etc

thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we don’t know where is this warning coming from. But if it is shown only one time when you update the plugin you don’t need to worry about it.

Regards

Vansaren
    Participant

It shows for every plugin I’m going to update. Like if I have 8 plugins to upload and install, it will shows up for each one of them. I also have problem with the version of Basel 3.9. I will open another thread

Vansaren
    Participant

I’ve found the problem. The plugin called Feed Them Social generate warning message. Once deleted, all the following plugins I’m going to update, Yoast, Yith ect go smoothly without that message appear

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)