Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can I put an "About Company" block here?

Can I put an "About Company" block here?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Witout it being duplicate content

In WP brands, I have a block for every brand

However, since I am using your theme, if I was to place these HTML blocks there, will it be duplicate content, if you go to the site you will see a Brands dropdown, each brand has its own content.

But if I do this in the xTemos brands section, will they be dupe content?

Is there a way to have the top dropdown to reflect the Xtemose brands names, if you go to the site you will really see what I mean.

James

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. The brands module of our theme have the options to display the data only to the specific brand but you need to configure it manually.

You need to edit the brands module and under data settings you need to set the ids of brands you want to display.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/12Y7hLV

Best Regards.

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Yes, thank you.

But will Google see it as duplicate content if I still have the WP Brand version unless your saying you have one?

I looked didnt see it.

Hello,

It will indent it as duplicate if you use the same content for each block. In your case you need to use same module not the same content. So it will not see it as duplicate content if you use different elements in settings for each block.

If you are trying to ask anything else then provide with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)