Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can I use Elementor instead of WPBakery Page Builder in WOODMART – PREMIUM

Can I use Elementor instead of WPBakery Page Builder in WOODMART – PREMIUM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rabib
    Participant

I want to use Elementor instead of WPBakery Page Builder in WOODMART – PREMIUM. If I deactivate WPBakery Page Builder from plugin then what will be happen ? does it make my site down ?
    If not then can I use Elementor for designing the homepage ?

Hello,

Elementor does not have theme-based elements https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/ A lot of templates are built by means of these elements. The site would not be down. You will not able to use the features of the theme.

Best Regards

Rabib
    Participant

I can see some feature in my home page which are build on WPBAKERY PAGE BUILDER but some other features which I cannot edit as you know. So what do you mean by which feature I will be unable to use if I deactivate WPBAKERY PAGE BUILDER? If I deactivate then will I be unable to use themes given feature such as “add to cart style” “product showing style ” “unlimited scrolling ” something really like that ?

Hello,

You will not be able to show our product grid, for example, counters and other elements. Create a staging site with Elementor and you will be able to decide if it is good.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)