Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not find and add any Product category to “Main Menu”?

Can not find and add any Product category to “Main Menu”?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

e911.tw
    Participant

Dear Supporters,

I’ve created many product categories for my new products, but when I want to add those product categories I’ve created to my main menu, I can not find any product categories items from the Menu setting page which should be synced with the created product categories to be added to the Main menu.

But in the Accessory template default Main menu did have the product categories as its menu title, could you please tell me how to add any product category to the main menu as a menu title to lead with?

Please check the pictures.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to WoodMart > Header builder> edit current header > Configure Main menu settings > Choose the menu categories.

Best Regards.

e911.tw
    Participant

Dear Supporter,

I go to the “WoodMart > Header builder> edit current header > Configure Main menu settings”, but from the pop up window there is no message showing “menu categories” could be set, please check the pictures. Anything wrong?

Attachments:

e911.tw
    Participant

Besides, I check with the Main menu I chose, the Main menu is the correct one where the menu setting page is shown for editing. And there are not any related product categories I’ve created for adding to the Main menu.

Please check the pictures.

Attachments:

Hello,

In the WordPress Dashboard, go to “Appearance” and then click on “Menus.”

If you haven’t created a menu before, you’ll need to create a new one. Enter a name for your menu (e.g., “Product Categories Menu”) in the “Menu Name” field and click the “Create Menu” button.

After creating the new menu, look for the “Categories” box on the left-hand side of the menu.

Check the boxes next to the categories you want to include in your new menu, and then click the “Add to Menu” button.

Save the Menu.

Then Go to WoodMart Header builder > edit current header > configure main menu settings and choose the menu “Product Categories Menu”.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)