Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can you help me with page speed

Can you help me with page speed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

davkov98
    Participant

I thing it was from code in theme

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

From your screenshots, the affected part is Javascript code. So if you have any custom JS code then remove that code and then check back.

Best Regards.

davkov98
    Participant

Hello thank you for fast reply i just want to tell you I haven’t added any javascript codes. I will try to install some of this plugins for optimizing and disable unused plugins and contact you back. Do you have any recomended plugins for website

Most Welcome,

No, I did not recommend any other plugin because I already recommend two plugins for this purpose.

So, If you want to use another plugin you can test it by yourself and check the progress.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)