Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot Edit Prefooter for Different Screen Sizes

Cannot Edit Prefooter for Different Screen Sizes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

warren
    Participant

Hi There,
    As you can see in the “Desktop Prefooter” screenshot, the prefooter has numerous logos that scroll from left to right in an “Image Carousel”. This image carousel was inserted in an HTML Block; and this HTML Block was used for the prefooter in Theme Settings > Footer > Prefooter.

Everything looks good on a Desktop screen.

And as you can see in the “Prefooter Structure in HTML Blocks” screenshot, I have added 4 different image carousels (one for a large desktop; one for a small desktop; one for a tablet; and one for mobile). I’ve gone into each different carousel and played around with the settings. However, it doesn’t seem to have any effect.

In other words, I’m unable to modify it for a Mobile screen. As you can see in the “Mobile Prefooter” screenshot, there is a single logo on the left-hand-side of the screen. I cannot seem to center the logo on a mobile screen, or change the number of logos that appear on a mobile screen. It doesn’t matter what changes I make to the image carousel for the mobile screen, nothing seems to change.

Can you please tell me how I can edit / fix this image carousel on a mobile screen?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please remove the default WP bakery image carousel and replace it with the WoodMart image carousel. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/elements-and-widgets/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)