Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot Use Elementor Single Product Elements on WoodMart Layout Single Product

Cannot Use Elementor Single Product Elements on WoodMart Layout Single Product

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mike-3345
    Participant

ISSUE 01:
    I cannot add Elementor PRO elements (single product elements) to build a custom product page on the “WoodMart Layout Pages”
    1) Go to Layouts>Single Product Layout>Edit via Elementor
    2) Try add standard “Elementor PRO single product elements”
    ISSUE: you cannot add STD Elementor PRO single product elements.

ALSO ISSUE 02:
    I want to use the “Elementor Theme Builder” to create the single product pages.
    ISSUE: I cannot save the “Single Product Pages” in the elementor theme builder.
    – It shows a 500 Internal Server Error when i try save.

Help Me.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can create the templates with Woocommerce builder only. It is not possible to add any other widgets to the templates.

You can use Elementor Pro in the content of the common WordPress pages.

Best Regards

mike-3345
    Participant

sorry your reply is not clear.
    QUESTIONS:
    – what do you mean Woocommerce builder? do you mean Elementor?
    – What templates are you talking about? “Single Product Layout Templates?”
    – So if we use Woodmart we cannot use Elementor Theme Builder? e.g. we HAVE TO use the Layouts?

mike-3345
    Participant

please can you answer my previous questions.
    Thanks.

Hello,

WoodMart theme provides the Woocommerce builder allowing to create the Woocommerce templates as per your needs. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mike-3345
    Participant

Please i don’t think you are clearly answering my questions:
    I have already been through your documentation.

QUESTION 01:
    Can i use standard “Elementor Single Product Elements” to build a product page?
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/ = ONLY shows “XTEMOS Elements” e.g. i cannot add normal elementor single product elements….
    – Elementor single product elements have more custom functionality compared to XTEMOS elements… i need to use some std “Elementor Single Product elements” with XTEMOS elements.

QUESTION 02:
    Has XTEMOS deactivated the standard “Elementor Theme Builder?”
    – e.g. if i use the STD Elementor Theme Builder to create “Single Product Archive” it shows a server 500 error… and will NOT save…

Please answer both questions.
    Thanks.

Hello,

1. The widgets related to Woodmart Layout (Single Product, Archive Product, Cart, Checkout ) can be inserted into WoodMart layouts only they would not work on any other pages.

2. Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)