Home Forums WoodMart support forum can't access on them setting

can't access on them setting

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

gate24
    Participant

So why, i can’t access on my them setting?

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > install and activate all, start the Woocommerce wizard.

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

i haven’t resolve my problem. I install it again all thema and plug in with my copy but it says me file scaduto file expired

gate24
    Participant

so, i’ve tried to upload all zip file and some is broken! i have up load only woodmart, but not woodmart child and the file from themforst.zip can’t load…..

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and FTP

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

i can’t access on my ftp but only php. i know the problem, it was the WordPress download! And delete alle my admin woodmart. NOw i can upload the woodmart but not the woodmart child and i can’t upload all theme from themforest. So what i have to do now?

Hello,

You can find here instruction on manual theme uploading https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

So, i’ve delete all and again upload everything and again license setting! I haven’t the theme setting!

gate24
    Participant

again me, i delete all, and make it on ftp. NOTHING! So please help me i don’t have the theme setting!

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and FTP

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

gate24
    Participant

gate24
    Participant

gate24
    Participant

any news?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access into the Private area. Do not post credentials to the public

I have checked your FTP and see that you have uploaded the theme.

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

on private content give me an error! So i see booth the templete but as you see on my web site dosent’ work and i’ve lost lot of work!

Hello,

This site is working now https://www.snapmaster.de/

Here is the mail you can send here all the credentials wrd@ukr.net

Have you made any backups of your site? I can restore access to site If you I have Cpanel access.

You can contact your host support for the help to restore the site from backup and get access to it.

Our theme does not destroy the site, in most cases when you update theme incorrectly problem may occur

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

So, i’m so furios! Yesterday my web site follow down with error 500, now is ok i upload again all templete and plug in and again i haven’t yuor pannel theme setting!
    https://www.snapmaster.de/wp-admin/admin.php?page=_options&tab=1
    what’s brokent? i can’t set up my e commerce!

Hello,

I cannot log in and check the issue. Please provide valid ID and password.

In order to have the Theme Settings you need:

1. Install and activate all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins

2. Start Woocommerce wizard.

Best Regards

gate24
    Participant

Elise, i’ve sent you all my ftp access would you like the WordPress id?. I delete all and again install all and notthing! i can’t acces to theme setting.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

We can’t check how the Theme Settings work if you don’t provide your WordPress dashboard administrator access. It is not possible to check this with FTP access.

Kind Regards

gate24
    Participant

did you receive my e-mail with WordPress access?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now you should be able to access Theme Settings. Could you please check now?

gate24
    Participant

ooooo now i’m so happy thank you! Just a little question, why i have only two menu and not four sa before?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What kind of menus do you mean? Could you please send us some screenshot for a better explanation?

Thank you

gate24
    Participant

Hallo before i’ve had 4 menu and now only 2 menu and mega menu

again i don’t see cart on signle page, i try to activete all but i don’t hate it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us some screenshot from our demo what kind of menu you are talking about?

It seems that you have activated the Catalog mode option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Catalog mode.

Regards

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)