Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't change the color of Woodmart child's footer

Can't change the color of Woodmart child's footer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

3toners
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to change the color of Woodmart child’s footer but didn’t have success with the thing I tried:

Theme settings -> footer -> change color
    there settings -> custom CSS (some code that i found on the internet, bacause i have no experience with coding)
    Customize -> Custom CSS – again no success

Please be so kind and advise how to change the color.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The “Footer background” option inside the theme settings >> Footer is responsible for background color of the footer. But in your case if the changes did not affect the front view of your site.

Undo your custom code from custom CSS area and clear your site and browser cache and then check. In case if the footer color still not changed according to the option.

Then use the below CSS code in global custom CSS area under theme settings >> custom CSS:

body .website-wrapper .footer-container {
        background-color: ##1e73be;
    }

Best Regards.

3toners
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you! The CSS code worked perfect!

Another question: How can I change the color of the typography via CSS? or should I open another topic for this manner?

Thank you in advance!

Most Welcome,

I’m glad that the provided CSS works for you, As you want to change the color of typography, you do not need to open a new topic for this purpose, you just need to go to >> Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Typography. There are a variety of options available for you to customize all according to your needs.

Screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/K6GhTBILAR

If you want to use CSS for typography you can do it from Theme settings >> TYPOGRAPHY >> ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY.

Check the below documentation for in depth guidance:

https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)