Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't find downloadlink for downloadable product

Can't find downloadlink for downloadable product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,
    I am not sure, if this has to do with you and if you can help me. I set up a downloadable product, but after purchasing I can’t find the downloadlink anywhere. Neither in the Thank You page nor in the Confirmation Email

Thanks for your help!

Soho89
    Participant

I found out, what it is. It is a problem with your theme. I’ve tested it on a new WP Installation. When I buy a product in the twentysixteen theme and change the order status to finished, it automatically sends me an email with the downloadlink. Unfortunately it doesn’t work, when I enable the theme again. This is on a new Installation, however things don’t work on my current installation. Can you help me with that somehow?
    Thanks!

Soho89
    Participant

Ok, as I can’t edit my upper post anymore: nevermind about the post. It only works on the new installation. Do you think, I can fix it in my old version somehow or do I have to move it all to the new installation?
    Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check.

Best Regards

Soho89
    Participant

No worries, I fixed it already.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can't find downloadlink for downloadable product’ is closed to new replies.