Home Forums Space themes support forum Cant import demo content

Cant import demo content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

husochhemma.se
    Participant

hello, We have a page we’ve worked with and we have a lot of products and other information that needs to be there. And when we import demo content, it doesn’t get the whole page and we don’t want to delete the whole page for it to work. Can you do anything else to make it work? we cant delete all on the site beacuse we lose all and thats not good.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

With repeated import your own products will be saved, I suggest you move your current website to the staging platform and test it there. In general, try to clear the import data and then reimport the dummy content.

https://monosnap.com/file/s23qrzebuthHkUvDQL8kJo3SVH22YQ

Let me know if there is anything else I can help and have a good day!

Kind Regards

husochhemma.se
    Participant

Yes, but then our attributes disappear and the selection options on the products also disappear. I have tried deleting , the products are still there, but then the attributes disappear.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and click on “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table”. After that, clear the cache and recheck the issue.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

husochhemma.se
    Participant

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I see. Could you please define it again via the settings of the product? Because I see that there are no any attributes: https://prnt.sc/cAhddGcDxzBU

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

husochhemma.se
    Participant

It is after all that they disappeared when I clicked on clear hitek data before I could import it.

And it did not work to restore the attributes as you described it.

What I can do is make a backup, but then we go to box one and I can’t import demo content before I delete all the data again.

So we’re locked in both directions.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Only the default attributes from the import will be removed after clearing data. So if you will create your own attributes they will be saved in any case, even after clearing the data, reimporting the theme.

So could you please create your own attributes and try to clear the data again?

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)