Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t seem to update WPBakery

Can’t seem to update WPBakery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DaveShishkoff
    Participant

Hey there, for some reason I can’t update WPBakery past 6.11 on my Woodmart theme.

If I go to Appearance -> Install Plugins, I get this error:

Updating Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder
    Downloading update from woocommerce-com-expired-18734001738633…

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

If I go to Woodmart -> Plugins, and hit Update, it looks like it’s doing something, but then returns to the Update button.

The other updates seem to be good, Woodmart Core is 1.0.39, Slider Revolution is 6.6.13.

Please let me know how I can get this updated, thanks!

– Dave

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can update this plugin to the latest version via Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Plugins. Let me know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

DaveShishkoff
    Participant

Hi there, I posted exactly this above, and it does not work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin and FTP access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

DaveShishkoff
    Participant

Hi again, this seems to have cropped up again.

Last time I came across a solution in another post, but I can’t seem to locate it. There was an alternative way to download the plugin from ‘My Account’ here on the support site, but when I go to ‘Downloads’ it’s now empty..shouldn’t WPBakery be available there? Thanks!

lino.peverada
    Participant

I had the same problem, here the link to the post you are looking for https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/split-cant-seem-to-update-wpbakery/

– You have to go to on xtemos.com\My Account\Dashboard\Download latest versions of included plugins
    – Install manually the plugin in wordpress WP-admin\Plugin\add new\upload plugin

Even for me this time again I had to install manually the update. Through the theme plugin installer didn’t work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just go to your account on our website and there you will see the latest version of the WPBakery page builder to download https://gyazo.com/16c54405b8745bc9109bc939aef19672

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)