Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t set thumbnail width and Product image image small on single product page

Can’t set thumbnail width and Product image image small on single product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

muharrembas
    Participant

When I set thumbnails’ width to 100px on theme settings > single product and then regenerated the thumbnails by suggested plugin it didn’t work. Additionally I am trying to set Product image width to small it didn’t apply either. I have tried disabling all plugins but couldn’t find a solution. I want to change prouduct image width from theme settings and also set the thumbnail width. Apart from that everything I’ve tried so far works in theme settings > single product. This is very urgent for me.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi muharrembas,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please disable minify CSS option, clear cache and check again.

https://prnt.sc/mSK5q9i3oKPH

Regards,

muharrembas
    Participant

I have tried it and disabled minify CSS option and cleared the cache(it still shows up as minified). Also I want to set product image’s(main image) width and height to be between small and medium. Can I give percentage or another custom type? And if you are available I can give the wp-admin details so that you can check it.
    Note: For your information I am using layout for product page and when I disable it it works correctly.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by muharrembas.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi muharrembas,

Please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to Private Content area, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

muharrembas
    Participant

Hello again. I have shared all relevant information in extra information part.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi muharrembas,

I see you set thumbnail’s width to 70px, which seems small but it worked https://prnt.sc/9DxhIiT2tarx

Also, you can set Thumbnail size in Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images as well

And remove your Custom CSS code related to Single product image and add below code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global section

.woocommerce-product-gallery img {
        width: auto;
    }

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

muharrembas
    Participant

All right thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi muharrembas,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Can’t set thumbnail width and Product image image small on single product page’ is closed to new replies.