Home Forums WoodMart support forum CAPITALIZED TO NOT CAPITALIZED WITHOUT CHANGING CSS OR CODE

CAPITALIZED TO NOT CAPITALIZED WITHOUT CHANGING CSS OR CODE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

maria-3383
    Participant

Hi,

I am using your theme for Norwegian market and in Norway – as goes for the rest of Europe we do not capitalize every word and everyone seeing that in titles assumes you do not know proper spelling. I am now chaning the slider and the first thing I stumble on is that the slider is auto capitalized and there seems to be no function in settings of slider to change that, not that i can find it at least? This is very awkward for Europe market. How can I change the Capitalized every word in title to be not that way and let me be totally in control of it. Also this is the first thing I was starting to change and assuming this is in other places? In that case where to change that as well as this looks very silly in most European languages ( I will be adding more and purchasing more of your theme IF this is easy to change). I have once decided not to use a theme as it was full of this nonsense and I had to change all over the place in CSS which also makes it horrible to update themes later on and I am NOT interested in starting to change code making updates difficult.

with kind regards
    Maria

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can control the text transformation via Theme Settings -> Typography. Here is an example with the main menu:

https://monosnap.com/file/iopGIUj6HtIMqhhbRnlYHlowpLGf4q

Also, you can tell me exactly where you want to change the text transformation and I will do my best to help you.

Kind Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)