Home Forums WoodMart support forum Captcha Problems

Captcha Problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

RO
    Participant

Hi,

I use Advanced Google reCAPTCHA, as you recommended for other user having the same issue, the plugin works extremely well, excepting new account / register area, where generates a lot of errors in different parts.

As you know it is extremely important to have real users registration, security for login and so on.
    Since the theme has no built in solution for captcha, I would like you to check the errors reported as attachement or a recommendation for a new captcha or math solve solution compatible with WoodMart theme.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by RO.
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by RO.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

RO
    Participant

Hello,

Register works if I disable reCaptcha Plugin, it works also having Recaptcha Plugin activated, user is registered, but after registration appears the error screen I’ve already sent to you.

The big question is how to have a captcha solution working with WoodMart Theme, it is an essential functionality that can not be skipped.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems like the problem with the plugin because when we switch to a default theme we see the same errors. It means that is not caused by WoodMart theme. https://gyazo.com/07c802010db8b31732c68cc4419e01f5

Kind Regards

RO
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, what solution you recommend for having a functional captcha within WoodMart theme?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As far as we can see, this plugin contains some errors and it doesn’t depend on the theme. We recommend you contact the plugin’s developer for further assistance.

Kind Regards

RO
    Participant

Any recommendation for having a captca solution that works with WoodMart Theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use this plugin to add captcha to your website https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha/

Kind Regards

RO
    Participant

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Captcha Problems’ is closed to new replies.