Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart is empty message is not showing after update.

Cart is empty message is not showing after update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

toulip
    Participant

Hello there,

I just noticed that after I remove all products from the cart page, the message that states that the cart is empty along with the default button to return to shop is not showing anymore.

I tried to disable all plugins, kept only Woodmart Core, WP Bakery, and Woocommerce, but the issue is still there.

Could you please replicate that issue on your end and let us know?

Thanks in advance,

George.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please add the below code into the functions.php file in your child theme to fix that. In general, this issue will be fixed in the next update.

if ( ! function_exists( 'woodmart_wc_empty_cart_message' ) ) {
    	/**
    	 * Show notice if cart is empty.
    	 * @since 1.0.0
    	 */
    	function woodmart_wc_empty_cart_message() {
    		woodmart_enqueue_inline_style( 'woo-page-empty-page' );

?>
    		<p class="cart-empty wd-empty-page wc-empty-cart-message">
    			<?php echo wp_kses_post( apply_filters( 'wc_empty_cart_message', __( 'Your cart is currently empty.', 'woocommerce' ) ) ); ?>
    		</p>
    		<?php
    	}

add_action( 'woocommerce_cart_is_empty', 'woodmart_wc_empty_cart_message', 10 );
    }

Kind Regards

toulip
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Thanks for your quick response.

Your snippet worked like a charm!

If there will be any patches available regarding this topic prior to the next theme’s update, please let me know here so I can check.

Best Regards,

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! That issue will be fixed in the next update. We do not plan to make patches.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cart is empty message is not showing after update.’ is closed to new replies.