Home Forums WoodMart support forum categories result in “There has been a critical error on this website.”

categories result in “There has been a critical error on this website.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Golden1
    Participant

Not sure why this is happening, any time I visit any category page (or click category link in breadcrumbs) I recieve a critical error page.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Golden1
    Participant

Done. Problem still exists.

Golden1
    Participant

If I disable WooCommerce of course the problem goes away, becuase I can no longer view any products or the website whatsoever.

Golden1
    Participant

Hey, thank you so much for the reply.

Can you share what elements I would have to put within that row structure to achieved the desired look? Specifically having two images, stacked on top of each other, that would be the same height as the 1 single banner to the left.

Could to share a screenshot of WP bakery settings to achieve this, along with ideal image dimensions for the desired look? This will be stretched side to side, full screen.

Hello,

You misunderstood.

Please disable all the plugins and leave these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If you have the parent theme, disable it as well.

Best Regards

Golden1
    Participant

So, I have been doing a bit of testing.

In the logs I see:

> #1 /home2/tilteddo/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php(1010): esc_url(Array)

This tells me that the very likely issue being that the Woodmart theme is causing the error.

I switched to default Twenty Twenty theme and the problem went away, I was able to visit the test link succesfully without seeing the critical error on the website.

I then switched back to WoodMart and disabled all of the plugins except for the ones that you advised.

This provided some success as the test link changed on the front end, but didn’t show any products still.

So I am not sure what to do.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Golden1.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Golden1.

henrimma
    Participant

Same problem here, obviously it’s a woodmart theme problem!

Hello,

Please delete all the product categories and create new ones and check if the error remains.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)