Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category auto thumbnail + grid product count

Category auto thumbnail + grid product count

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

pink pink
    Participant

Hello ,

i would like to show my categories with an auto thumbnail taking from the products inside the category .

also i need to take out the product count numbers on the grid category .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pink pink
    Participant

another issue when i did setup the theme i lost all the colors for the items

check the screenshot

buyers can’t add to cart before choosing all choices .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Products > Categories > Edit Category > Upload the Thumbnail image.

Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Categories Styles > Enable the option “Hide product count on category”.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

1* Navigate to Products > Categories > Edit Category > Upload the Thumbnail image.

THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR

i need the thumbnail change auto , takes from the products pictures inside the category itself and show it as category picture , this thing will be auto from every product comes in this category.

2* solved the count numbers. good job

3* the colors i lost kindly check how can i solve it ! i did put my link inside the extra information , kindly go through products and see how to do this thing was ok with the last theme .

thank you,

Hello,

01. You need to add the category thumbnail in Products > Category. It is not possible to change the category thumbnail auto change.

02. Please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

user added

also i am facing very slow performance not like first time i installed the theme.

Hello,

01. I have checked one of your products. The color variations are showing fine.
    https://ibb.co/hKYj77P

Can you please share the product page url where the color variation is not showing.

02. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

good morning brother

kindly check the links in private :

pink pink
    Participant

screen shot for the shopping cart , did break i don’t know from what , but i tried to make it slider or drop down , it looks bad

from the header section

any advices ?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

OK .
    Did deactivate all the 3rd plugins

thanks for your support,

Hello

Your shopping cart widget issue has been resolved. Check back your site and check the issue.

For the color variations, You need to create the variable product and configure the variations.
    Follow this guide:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

Good morning brother,
    thank you for fixing the cart looks great , but still little thing the page is not showing the sections in good method

i mean if you add any item to the cart and go to the cart the page is very wide and not fitted to the desktop screen or the mobile screen .

regarding the variable products , its a dropshipping store , before i did install the theme everything was ok .

i did even import the items again , same problem not solved . what to do ?!

pink pink
    Participant

you did take the footer out ?

Hello,

If you want to enable default templates from the theme, you need to edit those pages and remove all Gutenberg blocks (https://monosnap.com/file/DYynCYO5DELtMiDQW2E99Yhx3TFPCs). Then define such shortcodes for the checkout: https://take.ms/8yG9B , and for the Cart: https://take.ms/1bnqH , then those pages will be shown with the theme’s design.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

brother check the ss the cart page is not fitting the screen

pink pink
    Participant

to fix the cart

you did kill the footer , it wasn’t there and i can’t create it like before

also the filter in the products category is not there , and its hard to make it like before

man please help me in better way

Hello,

I did not take any footer out and did not make any changes to the site, I only gave you the solution by taking some screenshots from the site. Now please tell me what issue is remain with the cart or checkout page so I will give you the solution about those pages.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

The cart is fine now.

1. Footer broken
    I need to align it but i can’t, also there was a section down left side i don’t know how to add it back near the footer.

2. Filters broken i did apply all the kinds of filters from Elemont, woodmart named etc… It’s not like the default one was. I just need the one comes with the theme it’s amazing, shows prices and colors etc…

Thanks for your support,

Hello,

01. Now check back your site and check the footer.

02. You can add the filters from Appearance > Widgets > Add the filters in the shop page widget area. You can use the woodmart woocommerce layered nav widget for attributes widgets.
    Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

Hello brother,

i did add a screenshot for the footer , check the left side , there was a section that i can add on it from elementor , its not there anymore , how can i add this section .

Hello,

you’re using widget content, go to Appearance > Widgets to modify the footer widget. You can add the HTML blocks in the footer one column widget area.

You can create any content in the HTML Block and then define that block in Appearance -> Widgets -> add the HTML block widget in the footer 1 columns.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

i need like this filter the default

screenshot added

pink pink
    Participant

for the footer there was a section outside the footer itself , i can edit it from elementor

footer had 4 or columns , there was a section near

this section is out footer

https://prnt.sc/_RT-xCtZ7wfz

i need that please help me

Hello,

01. You need to add appropriate widgets to the shop page widget area in Appearance -> Widgets.
    Also, here is a video on how to create swatches and filters for variable products https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so&ab_channel=XtemosStudio

02. This is a HTML Block in the Footer 1 columns. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Check the HTML Block in the Footer 1 columns widget area and edit this HTML block.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

Brother
    its not fair to spend 3 days to get a filter for my categories !!

the filter was there and now its not , i only need the default that comes with the theme itself , it did break or removed by itself .

i tried to add lots of kinds of filters from (customize) but it won’t show anything and the results is not useful
    i did read and see all the videos you sent me , its a dropshipping store , i can’t create it like a product in my hand. its all imported from outside , theres colors comes with the product . and all that was fine before i don’t need to touch that filter or attributes to filter

Kindly give me the default filter for my products categories , thats what i am asking for .

2.the section is not in the footer column 1 , you didn’t get me .. there was a section on the left bottom side i can edit it with elementor , now i can’t do it with elementor its with the customize section only under footer and that side is hard to do whatever i want , also the footer is not aligned as the default… open any theme in your demo and see what i am talking about left down side near the footer.

Hello,

01. Now check back your site and check the filters in the shop sidebar.

02. Here you can see this section in the footer 1 columns:
    https://ibb.co/1JHgk6p

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

Hello brother,

the filter is not the default of woodmart , i want same as woodmart default please check the screenshots.

i will check the footer and let you know. but please setup the similar filter as woodmart colors , sizes etc…

thanks for your support ,

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

pink pink
    Participant

nothing happend !

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)