Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category grid layout is not globally responsive

Category grid layout is not globally responsive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Hi, as you can see I uploaded 3 screenshots representing the category grid layout for the computer desktop, tablet and mobile. I want the same category grid layout for the tablet as for the computer desktop. Can the layout on the mobile side extend the category image of the bag without distortion and stretch it to align with the two category images above and spread it across the mobile screen? I also drew some pictures so that you can be clear about my intention.(I have 9 categories as well as 9 images) Please do help me with these issues, I’ve been stuck on them for a long time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can set a different number of products for different devices in the Theme Settins > Product Archives > Product Grid: https://gyazo.com/db59f6f1e0d902daee76c1cc3bb51020

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

wujuan911800262
    Participant

You don’t understand what I mean, this is the category grid on the homepage, this is not the product grid, it is the category grid, when the customer clicks on one of the category images will only enter the product page, this is the category grid on the homepage

wujuan911800262
    Participant

What I mean is that I need to create a category grid on my homepage so that when customers browse my homepage, they can know at a glance how many major product categories I have. Thank you for answering my questions!

wujuan911800262
    Participant

This element uses the XTEMOS product category that comes with elementor

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

And this category grid also can not be responsive problem, in the computer desktop hovering effect, switch to the tablet and cell phone end there is no hovering effect, you can see the problem in the first 3 pictures I sent you

wujuan911800262
    Participant

To make my question more clear, I recorded the video. I want the categories to be displayed in 3 columns on both desktop and tablet, and 2 columns on mobile, and the picture of the bag on mobile can be stretched and aligned with the two category pictures above

Attachments:

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/5a907ac59a066e039e44d9f30d93f8ec

Best Regards

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Well! I can only set 3 columns on all desktops. But how can I solve the problem that the image has no hover effect on tablet and mobile? It would be perfect if there is code to solve this problem

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Hi, I would like to ask a question on how to add a brand category to the header menu bar, for this I recorded a video to illustrate my needs

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

There is still a small problem, how to change the shopping cart counter from green to pink in the footer of the tablet and cell phone

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Sorry, one more question. How to add drop down categories and drop down brand categories in the header menu bar, I recorded a video, please take a look at it.

Attachments:

Hello,

Mobile and tab devices do not assume a hover effect by their nature.

Please check these manuals to configure the menu as per your needs: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/ and https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

Best Regards

wujuan911800262
    Participant

You can close this topic

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Category grid layout is not globally responsive’ is closed to new replies.