Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category images

Category images

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

The category links/images are wrong posistioned on the start page. This has been changed without me doing changes, how can it happen? It looks very bad and I dont want to control the page every day. How can I solve it and prevent it from happening again.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

In order to distinguish which plugins relate to the theme and which do not, deactivate them all and then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and activate all in the list.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

This happened also a while ago and I did the same, deactivate plugins but it did not help. Do I really need to do that again?

Hello,

Please update the theme and Woocommerce to the recent version.

Here is the instruction how to do it easily: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

I have updated all plugins and I also have deactivated all plugin-ins one by one and it still did not fix the error.
    What more can we do?

Hello,

You have not updated the theme http://prntscr.com/kjp5n8 the recent version is 2.9

Please update your theme.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

I have updated the theme too. It resolved the issue with the images BUT instead it created some other problems:
    – gravity form no longer works (I use gravity form to choose the features of the products). Now client can not buy products.
    – the mega menu creates a big blank space at the left (see enclosed image)
    – the posts preview on the bottom of the index page has different size of the thums (see enclosed image)

Thank you for helping 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Could you please test this form with default WordPress theme to see if it is our theme issue or not?

2. We see some errors in the console. Please, disable all external plugins, switch to parent theme and provide us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot them.

3. Posts images size can be set in Settings -> Media or directly for this WPBakery element. We didn’t change anything with that in our theme update.

Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

Ok. Found out that it is the personalizations in functions.php that causes the error.
    I will have to keep looking into this…
    Thanks for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)