Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Menu in Sticky Header

Category Menu in Sticky Header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

adf_david
    Participant

Is there a way to have the category menu in the sticky header? I’d like to have a normal style menu for the main styled header and to have the category menu for the sticky header so it’s condensed down. Is this possible?

Thanks!

adf_david
    Participant

Made a quick mock up of what I am after. Here is a screen recording with some of the elements moved around => https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kqowk6j8203liu/Category%20Menu%20Idea.mov?dl=0. I haven’t had to much time to mess around in the theme files to do this myself. Also thought this would be a nice feature to add natively anyway.

Hello,

You need to disable sticky header clone http://prntscr.com/k9lt4v and all the elements existing in your header will be shown in sticky-header as well.

Best Regards

adf_david
    Participant

Yes but I am trying to get it similar to what I recorded. I like what get’s added to the sticky header clone except I’d rather have the category menu get added instead of the main menu. I am trying to keep them separate. I know I can choose to have a row sticky instead of the header clone however that then takes both the main menu and category menu into the sticky header.

Is there a way then to not have a element get added to the sticky row?

adf_david
    Participant

Never mind. I am just going to “display: none;” on the elements to hide them on the sticky.

Hello,

So, you have solved the issue, haven’t you?

Best Regards

adf_david
    Participant

In a way I guess. Not super ideal but got what I needed done.

Ok, If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Category Menu in Sticky Header’ is closed to new replies.