Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Menu Not Being Shown Fully

Category Menu Not Being Shown Fully

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

plantshaala
    Participant

Hi,

In the mobile version of my website, the category menus are not appearing fully although the desktop version works fine. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Mega menu dropdowns built with HTML Blocks are supported by the main desktop menu only and don’t work for mobile.

You need to create a separate mobile navigation in Appearance -> Menus without HTML Blocks dropdowns.

Best Regards

plantshaala
    Participant

I don’t think that’s the issue. I created a new menu for the mobile version and only used custom links in it. I have set it for mobile side menu. (no HTML blocks. In fact even my first menu did not have HTML block). However the same problem persists. See the screenshot. The banner image for the category is still not appearing fully.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

plantshaala
    Participant

Awaiting resolution as I’m unable to make the site Live because of the banner not being shown fully on Mobile. Pls see the above post. I did create a new menu without HTML blocks for mobile but that didnt help.

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-archive-shop .page-title {
        padding: 60px 0;
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)