Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Page Does Not Work On Phone And other questions

Category Page Does Not Work On Phone And other questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,
    When I look at my mobile phone and click on the top left (menu) and click on category – nothing happens. How can I resolve this issue?

My track order page is faulty. It has blank spaces and the woodmart header shows. Please see pictures below. How can I resolve this issue?

What size images were used in for the size blocks as per your demo page? Please see pictures below and how can I achieve a similar effect to you what you have done? i.e the ipad keyboard hanging.

How can I install the language and country tools in the header as per your demo homepage in electronics?

How can I add a product timer by the deals section on the homepage? (Please see image below)

How can I add a timer on the product timer on a product page like your demo?(please see image below)

How can I remove this “filter by color” widget and replace it with filter by price like your demo?

Thanks for assisting.

Kind regards,
    Gyan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gyan
    Participant

more images.

Attachments:

Gyan
    Participant

more images

Attachments:

Hello,

When I look at my mobile phone and click on the top left (menu) and click on category – nothing happens. How can I resolve this issue?

Navigate to Appearance > Menu and check the menu which you have set in the Mobile menu element of the Header Builder;

My track order page is faulty. It has blank spaces and the woodmart header shows. Please see pictures below. How can I resolve this issue?

The track order element is a woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence this.

Insert the code into the page with the tracking order:

[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” css=”.vc_custom_1515665484102{margin-bottom: 8vh !important;padding-top: 20vh !important;padding-bottom: 16vh !important;background-image: url(http://dummy.xtemos.com/woodmart/demos/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/06/wood-main-dark-bg.jpg?id=246) !important;}”][vc_column woodmart_color_scheme=”light” offset=”vc_col-lg-offset-2 vc_col-lg-8″][woodmart_title size=”large” color=”white” title=”ORDER TRACKING” css=”.vc_custom_1497941727242{margin-bottom: 15px !important;}”][woocommerce_order_tracking][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1497900090238{margin-right: -40px !important;margin-bottom: 5vh !important;margin-left: -40px !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/3″ css=”.vc_custom_1497899693264{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 40px !important;padding-left: 40px !important;}”][woodmart_info_box image="46" alignment="center" subtitle_color="primary" btn_position="static" btn_style="link" no_svg_animation="yes" img_size="120x120" title="VESTIBULUM CUBILIA" subtitle="STEP 1" btn_text="read more"]Etiam proin phasellus a hac sociis condimentum adipiscing tempor a mus quisque.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ css=”.vc_custom_1497899686135{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 40px !important;padding-left: 40px !important;}”][woodmart_info_box image="46" alignment="center" subtitle_color="primary" btn_position="static" btn_style="link" no_svg_animation="yes" img_size="120x120" title="PENATIBUS LOBORTIS" subtitle="STEP 2" btn_text="read more"]Etiam proin phasellus a hac sociis condimentum adipiscing tempor a mus quisque.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ css=”.vc_custom_1497899679300{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 40px !important;padding-left: 40px !important;}”][woodmart_info_box image="46" alignment="center" subtitle_color="primary" btn_position="static" btn_style="link" no_svg_animation="yes" img_size="120x120" title="SCELERISQUE TRISTIQUE" subtitle="STEP 3" btn_text="read more"]Etiam proin phasellus a hac sociis condimentum adipiscing tempor a mus quisque.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][/vc_row]

What size images were used in for the size blocks as per your demo page? Please see pictures below and how can I achieve a similar effect to you what you have done

The images size is 700×600 http://prntscr.com/lfjuqy Navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page > Images and set the necessry layout. http://prntscr.com/lfjwt5

How can I install the language and country tools in the header as per your demo homepage in electronics?

You will neen a multylingual plugin, for example WPML

How can I add a product timer by the deals section on the homepage? (Please see image below)

You display product and if it has the timer on the page it will be displayed in the Product grid. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

How can I add a timer on the product timer on a product page like your demo?(please see image below)

Here is the instruction https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/display-countdown-timer-product/

How can I remove this “filter by color” widget and replace it with filter by price like your demo?

Navigate to Appearance > Widgets and you will be able to edit and delete the widgets

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)