Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category page header

Category page header

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

davaasukh
    Participant

How to customize category page header i can change background image but what about other categories i only want to show subcategories not all categories my shop got more than 30 category so it looks shit is there a way to customize it ?

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no such option to set a limit to the amount of subcategories shown in the header title section.

Option “Categories in page title” will show the categories menu generated automatically based on all categories in the shop. It is not possible to manage this menu as other WordPress menus. By default, sub-categories will be displayed as the drop-down list.

“Show current category ancestors” allows showing sub-categories and category in the page title: the parent category will be the main title and sub-categories will be the menu, like this https://prnt.sc/pq1std

“Show category neighbors if there is no children” option – If the category doesn’t contain any sub categories, the page title menu will display this category’s neighbors categories. In case this option has not been enabled the shop title will show the current category only.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)