Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error – need help – ERROR – WHITE HEADER PAGE PART

Error – need help – ERROR – WHITE HEADER PAGE PART

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

I have the following issue that I am trying to resolve, after quite a discussion with the developers of the caching plugin I was asked the following question and finding.

Can you help:

Problem:

Hi there,

I’m currently experiencing the same problem that I shared, you don’t even have to log in, you just have to open it in incognito, for example:
    https://snipboard.io/rtqnLy.jpg

The Dev team from Flyingpress:

Hi Pavel, I noticed there is a difference class name in the header’s HTML tag between with FP and without FP (using ?no_optimize)

And you’re right clearing the cache without changing any settings makes the missing part appear.

Have you tried enabling separate mobile cache in FlyingPress? There’s possibility that your theme serve different content between mobile and desktop. is it so or isn’t it?

…..
    ….

Other possibility, besides serving different different content between mobile and desktop, is the header controlled by JS. is it so or isn’t it?

This can only be solved by excluding the JS from defer and/or delay. Try exclude your theme’s JS

Can you help me with some information regarding the mobile/pc version and JS header?
    Thanks

Hello,

You need to check if the option https://monosnap.com/file/OOR4riSQuTh772wGewFfvkgvIaFBbX is turned off, if so and the problem continues, then please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check it further.

Best Regards.

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Ok, thanks,

I make this change and turn off this and I’ll monitor it and get back to you further.

Regards,
    Pavel

Hello,

OK, sure. If you will need any help you can ask here any time.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)