Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category pages showing weirdly

Category pages showing weirdly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cebfonseca
    Participant

Hi!

The category archive pages are bugged or something. I tried incognito tab and a second browser.

The main nav item ‘Loja’ does not show the html block and the posts widget at the footer doesn’t show the posts.

On other pages these are ok.

Please help!

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know.

Best Regards.

cebfonseca
    Participant

Hi Aizaz.

That did not solve the problem. Please verify we only have the right plugins activated and check why this is happening, please.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Check the Archive page:
    https://marciorobertob3.sg-host.com/loja/categoria-produto/exaustores/

Best Regards.

cebfonseca
    Participant

I see you changed the theme and the html block.

The footer posts was my fault. A function was doing that. But I don’t want to use your html block. I want to use my own. And when I create a new html block, it does not show on the menu, even using the parent theme.

I want an html block to list side-by-side all 7 product categories under the menu item Loja on main navigation. How can I achieve that ?

Also and very urgent:

Today, all the CSS for desktop had been erased! Whatever you did could’ve caused that? I restored the overnight backup copied the codes and restored today’s back again. So, no harm done for that. But what else got erased on this? I am scared.

cebfonseca
    Participant

What I have found out is that when using ‘woocommerce query’ for the data source, it won’t show on frontend. But if I choose ‘custom query’, it will.

So, most likely this is a bug created by the theme. How can we address it, so xtemos developers can take care of it so it won’t happen anymore?

Furthermore, on the front end, the html block shows inside of a canvas that I do not wish to be there. It is huge. Please, refer to images to understand what I am talking about. Funny (or sad) enough, it only happens to this element. I put an html block on the Blog menu item and it shows perfectly. So, it must be a bug with product categories and the theme.

Can you please help me get this right? All plugins are disabled. The activated theme is the parent. It should show right. Right?

Thanks for all your effort.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cebfonseca
    Participant

I fixed it with CSS.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Category pages showing weirdly’ is closed to new replies.