Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Category Thumbnails on /shop page
Category Thumbnails on /shop page
- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Luke Nielsen.
March 21, 2023 at 4:15 pm #453088
We want to hide some product category thumbnails on /shop page but all the categories are showing on top of page. Can we hide specific category round thumbnails icons on top of the page on https://woodmart.xtemos.com/megamarket/all-products/ ?March 21, 2023 at 5:31 pm #453114
That page is built by using the Layouts so you can set the categories that you want to show via the settings of the “Product categories” element.
I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.
Kind RegardsMarch 21, 2023 at 6:20 pm #453138
Couldn’t find the left panel displayed in your screen, can you pl. forward the steps to solve it
RegardsMarch 21, 2023 at 6:47 pm #453147
Of course, please navigate to Dashboard -> Layouts -> Products archive and edit the “Product archive Shop” page via page builder. Please check the below video.
Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.
Kind RegardsMarch 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm #453322
ok there are 3 questions regarding “Product archive Shop”
1. I want to update 3 main categories display in the shop page only but when I try to edit categories in the “product archive shop” layout, it is updated for all product pages
2. the page is not showing all the products
3. in the sidebar couldn’t find the price filter similar to the category page
For solving the above I have tried to create a custom shop page named “all-products” and tried to add categories in that but couldn’t display all the products there similar to default shop page. please check the url I’ve added below:March 22, 2023 at 3:56 pm #453372
Could you please provide access to the admin dashboard so I can check these issues?
3. Send me the link to that page, please.
Kind RegardsMarch 22, 2023 at 5:15 pm #453413
please check below informationMarch 23, 2023 at 3:48 pm #453658
1. It is because that layout page has an appropriate condition, therefore changes are on all archive pages.
2. If you want to create your own Shop page, you need to use Layouts, here is an article about that.
3. At the moment, I see there the price filter but in general, the Shop page cannot be created from Dashboard -> Pages. https://prnt.sc/6HRLhySzGiJq
Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.
Kind RegardsMarch 23, 2023 at 4:56 pm #453680
1. Can we customize it so that product pages show categories same as now and only shop page display specific categories?
2. I have created new product archive page on woodmart_layout/product-archive-shopnew/
Can you please check how can we display all products similar to default shop page. Also how can we simplify the url e.g. “domainname/allproducts” instead of “domainname/woodmart_layout/product-archive-shopnew/” (in woocommerce settings we have to select shop page which should be there in page list, how can we link product archive page to a page to select as shop page?)
RegardsMarch 24, 2023 at 5:40 pm #453954
1. Yep, use such a condition for that: https://monosnap.com/file/QyndXFKz7KskiNQMsPzSEWblRUBEjR
2. In order to show all products, please use the “Archive products” element.
As for the URL link, try to edit the permalink of this page here: https://monosnap.com/file/KJoioXpvNO1guBwKJMciUXOWiMjgw1
Kind RegardsMarch 25, 2023 at 1:02 pm #454077
1. I tried adding condition as mentioned in your screenshot, the page is showing 3 categories icon on top as added on the layout page
2. Have added “archive products” element but all products are not showing, can you check
RegardsMarch 27, 2023 at 11:59 am #454378
1. Currently you have enabled 2 archives layouts for the “Shop” page, so if you see the “Product categories” on each category page, please disable the old Shop archive: https://prnt.sc/jzyxdMcBiLyZ , because it has a condition for “All products archives”.
After disabling it, recheck the issue.
2. Edit the “Product archive” element and set the “Inherit” value for the “Products columns”, because by default you have the 3 columns adjusted. After that, the pagination with all products will be displayed.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register