Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change filter button in mobile menu navbar

Change filter button in mobile menu navbar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I want to change all the navbar icons. I created 5 custom icons and they work perfectly, except for the filters icon. I added the same link that I found in the old filters icon (my domain.com/shop/#) but it doesn’t work the same way. The icon is visible always and it doesn’t open the filters sidebar when pressed. I also tried to change the default icons using css but the new icons appear above the default ones. How can I add the same functionality as the off canvas sidebar icon to my custom icons? (Visible only on the shop page and when pressed, it opens the off canvas sidebar)

Hi,

You can enable an off-canvas sidebar when you create a custom shop page as well as you can do this for the default shop page layout. This option will hide the sidebar on selected devices (desktop, tablet, mobile) and show it only when you click on the special button.https://postimg.cc/RJ7JZ69b.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-off-canvas-sidebar/

Best Regards.

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I want to change the icons for the mobile bottom navbar. So either one of these options suits me.
    1. Change the icons of the default menu options that work fine.
    2. Find a way to make the custom buttons work as the default ones.
    On the backend, in mobile bottom navbar section, the off-canvas menu works fine but I can’t change the icon. on the other side, if I create a custom menu button, I can add whatever icon I want but I can’t give it the same functionality as the off canvas button (hiding on homepage, only appears on shop page and opens the sidebar).

Hi,

Sorry but there is no such option in Theme Settings.

You can find the file under “wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/sticky-toolbar.php” and customize at your own risk.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)