Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change H3 product title (product grid)

Change H3 product title (product grid)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mymagicstones
    Participant

Hello,

Since I updated my theme to the 6.1.4 I can’t find what file I have to custom in order to replace h3 product grid title by a “p” (for SEO) ?
    I checked in Woodmart/woocommerce/content-product.php (there is no H3) and WoodMart/woocommerce/content-product_cat.php (I replaced H3 by p but it’s not working). Can you help me to find where I have to check please ?

I have a second problem on my product-category : How to delete the “back to products” just above the category name ? (you can see it with the attached screen). I also need to hide the “Uncategorized” category …

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woodmart-back-btn{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Sorry regarding the I have to custom in order to replace h3 product grid title by a ā€œpā€ (for SEO)

Where did you add the customization? Do you have the child theme?

If you added to the parent theme, restore the site from the backup, install the child theme, move your customization to the fundtions.php of the child theme and update again.

Best Regards

mymagicstones
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the CSS.

For The H3 title, I found the solution by myself. For those who will read this post, you have to go in \themes\woodmart\inc\integrations\woocommerce\template-tags.php and replace h3 by p.

If it don’t work, you also have to had the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file :

function woocommerce_template_loop_product_title() {
    echo ‘<p class=”product-title”>‘ . get_the_title() . ‘</p>’;
    }

Have a nice day šŸ™‚

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your solution!

If you have any questions or need further help, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

lirane3
    Participant

OMG You a life saver šŸ™‚

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Change H3 product title (product grid)’ is closed to new replies.