Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change in 2 Items

Change in 2 Items

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mansabawan
    Participant

Hey,

First of all, Hats of to you guys… The theme is just AWESOME. I LOVE IT.

I need a bit of help or guidance.
    1- I love the sticky add to cart in mobile that I now want that start showing as default (right now it only starts showing when user scrolls above short description). Please tell me which JS file to edit or change.
    2- I love the carousal of Related Products in Desktop but I want simple Grid View of Upsell & Related Products in mobile view (without removing the carousel in desktop view)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

1. Sorry, but we don’t have an instruction for this and you will have to modify our theme files to customize this.

2. It is not possible to replace the carousel with grid on mobile. You can select either grid or carousel view for Related products in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mansabawan
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response.

– Okay. but atleast tell me which file to edit. where does it have the code which makes the sticky bar active once the user scrolls a specific height?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find all our theme scripts in the file js/functions.js file. To apply changes made there, you will have to disable JS combine and minification options in Theme Settings -> Performance.

mansabawan
    Participant

Okay.

I am already in the file at : woodmartThemeModule.stickyAddToCart = function () {

I am not a developer so I don’t really understand what exactly is going on. I thought there was just a height which I need to change/reduce and it will start showing but its not like that.. it’s in functions and functions

Can you please guide me which code to change so Sticky Add to Cart starts showing without scrolling.

Thanks again for the quick response and help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to remove all the code from the inside method and put this line only

$('.summary-inner .cart, .woodmart-sticky-btn').addClass('woodmart-sticky-btn-shown');

mansabawan
    Participant

I have replaced “var $trigger = $(‘.summary-inner .cart’);” with “$(‘.summary-inner .cart, .woodmart-sticky-btn’).addClass(‘woodmart-sticky-btn-shown’);” in function.js (function.min.js if you have enabled Minify JS in in Theme Setting > Performance)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So you solved the problem?

mansabawan
    Participant

It did enable Sticky Add to Cart but not just on Mobile but also on the desktop version. I only want to enable that as default just for Mobile View.. for desktop it should load when the user scrolls.

Also, it doesn’t disappear when even the user scrolls to the very bottom (copyright text). If I just use the theme original code then it works perfectly.. hiding when scrolls to the very bottom.

Can you please help me… please man

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this code works globally. To make it disappear at the bottom, leave the previous code and replace this line

var summaryOffset = $trigger.offset().top + $trigger.outerHeight();

with this one

var summaryOffset = 0;

Regards

mansabawan
    Participant

First I just want sticky by default on just on mobile device so please tell me a code which only triggers if the screen size is below 767px

Secondly. I add the code but its not working properly. I mean it starts showing the sticky add to cart but doesn’t hide even in footer as it should. Also when I enable sticky add to cart as default using your code $(‘.summary-inner .cart, .woodmart-sticky-btn’).addClass(‘woodmart-sticky-btn-shown’); I stops loading images and also few things stops working.. Like Testimonials slider stops working… images are not showing… Please see the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but your request requires additional theme customization and we don’t have a correct working instruction that works with other theme parts. It is out of our theme support scope.

mansabawan
    Participant

Okay. I understood

But you have developed the theme so you can do it much faster then anyone else

So If I request yoy do to this for me.. How much will you charge me sir?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not available for custom development at the moment. We can suggest you to hire our partners to do this job https://codeable.io/partners/xtemos-studio/?ref=BwH0e

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)