Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Tabs Order in Products

Change Tabs Order in Products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iRafa23
    Participant

Hi, I would like to change tabs order in product pages. I’d like to show the “About Brand” tab first. Is that possible?

Hello,

Woocommerce does not provide the option to change to order of the tabs. You will have to find a plugin to do that.

Best Regards

iRafa23
    Participant

Ok, I’m trying to do it manually but I don’t know why is not working.. any suggestion?

/* Reordenando las pestañas de los productos en WooCommerce */
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_reorder_tabs', 98 );
    function woo_reorder_tabs( $tabs ) {

$tabs['brand']['priority'] = 5; // Primero las valoraciones
    $tabs['additional_information']['priority'] = 10; // La descripción pasa al segundo lugar
    $tabs['reviews']['priority'] = 15; // La información adicional - si existe - al final
    $tabs['woodmart_additional']['priority'] = 20; // La información adicional - si existe - al final

return $tabs;
    }

Thanks

Hello,

Please try to apply the instructions provided here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Best Regards

iRafa23
    Participant

Hi thanks. Solved! I was using “brand” as the tag class but it’s “brand_tab” so now it works fine.

On the other hand, In that same tab (brand tab) I’m using a picture as a brand logo but it looks pixelated. It’s strange because the brand logo shown in the short description of the product it looks good. Find attached. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to try a different image size of the image. If you display the brand image by means of Single image you need to leave the image size empty or “full”

Best Regards

iRafa23
    Participant

Ok thanks

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Change Tabs Order in Products’ is closed to new replies.