Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the "HOT" label on products…

Change the "HOT" label on products…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ShakerMaker
    Participant

Hi there – When you add a product as featured, or a reduction to a product price, it overlays the featured image with a label, as per the attached screenshot.

However, is it possible to change the “HOT” naming to something else? We have no requirement to use the featured products options – but I could like to highlight when a product is COLLECTION ONLY. How can I change the HOT to COLLECTION ONLY please?

Thanks! 👍

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Best Regards

ShakerMaker
    Participant

This seems to relate to changing things to a different language. I just want to swap out an English term with an English term.

Before making these changes, would I be better off installing the Child theme? If so, would installing the Child theme affect my site, as I’ve nearly built everything now.

Kind regards.

Hello,

You are absolutely right. This plugin is for translation. The way we offer is actually to translate from initial English to English and replace the text as per your needs. Then you can delete the plugin and all the changes would remain, you do not need the child theme for this purpose.

Best Regards

ShakerMaker
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I have managed to change the Hot label to Collection Only. However, how can I change the order in which the labels appear? For example if I have a sale item like this one, the collection only or “hot” label appears second. How can I always ensure the “hot” label appears first?

Secondly, how do I change the colours of the “sale” and “hot” labels?

Also when I click into a product, how do I make this left-aligned, as it appears in the shop, and not right-aligned?

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is no option to change the order of the labels.

You can change the background of the labels with custom CSS:

/*sales*/ 
     body .labels-rounded .onsale { 
     background-color:#000000; 
    }
    /*hot*/
    body .labels-rounded .featured
    }
    /*new*/
    body .labels-rounded .new{
    }

I cannot catch your idea as for the product. Do you mean you want to align all to the left in the product page? You can find the option in the Theme Settings > Product page. Please clarify.
    pleas provide your site URL.

Best Regards

ShakerMaker
    Participant

Once again this information isn’t under Theme Settings > Product Page.

The support is becoming tedious, but none of the questions are actually read.

Hello,

The screen you have provided does not expand the problem of what is left aligned when you click on the product. That is why I requested more information.

If you mean the product page layout, you can set different product design in the Theme Settigns > Product page https://prnt.sc/wlwdhu

Please provide more details on the issue so that we could solve it.

Best Regards

P.S. If you mean the labels, Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .product-images .labels-rounded {
        left: 15px;
    }

Best Regards

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

To change order of the labels in the product try to add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-labels .featured {
    	order: 1
    }

.product-labels .onsale {
    	order: 2
    }

.product-labels .new {
    	order: 3
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)