Home Forums WoodMart support forum CHAT-BOT Plugin issue

CHAT-BOT Plugin issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gopi4wnt
    Participant

Hi Aziazz!

Earlier thread was closed unable to post over there, You have mentioned i have updated the theme but i still see its routeing to other page if i change the theme its working fine, Why its happening can you resolve it or not ..?

My Business is losing please let me know ASAP.. Thank you

Hello,

Have you installed any other 3rd party plugin on the site? Or do you use any extra plugin to redirect the site?

Best Regards.

gopi4wnt
    Participant

Hello aizaz,

I have already provided the login details on forums as private message, yes we have few plugins, but when I change the theme it’s working perfectly fine only when I have enabled the woodmart the issue comes please check onces..

Why have you closed earlier thread before it’s resolves the issue aziaz

Hello,

Please try to disable all the plugins temporarily and test how it works. If still you will see the issue, please let me know I will once again update the theme for you. And you should test for some time without plugins.

Best Regards.

gopi4wnt
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, i have disabled all plugins but not working just changed the theme now its working why its so, Please has mentioned please create update theme and send me over .. Thanks Gopi

Hello,

The site is not working for me, this is not the theme issue, the issue is from the server or any 3rd party plugin that created or affect the theme files on your site.

There is no issue with the theme or the theme’s plugins.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)