Home Forums WoodMart support forum Chat function

Chat function

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TT
    Participant

Hi

I have firebase as my chat system on WCFM on woodmart theme

I would like to know if it is possible to change how the system works.

1. I would like the chat system to be automatically logged in when a vendor logs in. Currently how it works now, when a vendor logs in, they need to go to their seller dashboard, go to chat, click on the “log in” button and only then will they be able to chat

2.When a vendor is offline and a buyer chats to them, the vendor does not get a notification to inform them about a chat, the vendor has to go to “chatbox” and find “offline messages” and then have access to all the messages that were sent when they were offline

3.I would ideally like the chatbox to be available on all pages at all times, where vendors can speak to multiple buyers at once (refer to image 1 below)

On the other hand:

4. I only want people who are registered on the website to have access to the chat system
    5. Buyers need to have a chat history feature
    6. Buyers need to be able to chat to multiple vendors at once as well as have the chat box available at all times like the image below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

WoodMart theme is compatible with WCFM however does not influence the functionality of the plugin nor have any options to change anything. You would better contact the WCFM plugin support on this issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)