Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout appearing in one column with WooCommerce 8.8.2 on Desktop

Checkout appearing in one column with WooCommerce 8.8.2 on Desktop

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kingy
    Participant

Hello,

Our checkout page is appearing as one column (like as if it’s mobile) on desktop.

Please add a product to cart and go to the checkout page.

You helped us fix this issue over a year ago, when there was a woo/theme update, and now it is back.

Can you please provide the code/patch to fix this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

office-6778
    Participant

Same

office-6778
    Participant

Access is attached

markus
    Participant

Hey, I am facing the very same issue and just extended my support licence to be able to post here.

That’s my findings so far:

• Yes that issue is happening to others as well
    • Downgrading to WoodMart 7.4. does not solve it (because the updates of WoodMart and WooCommerce came out pretty much at the same time)
    • Downgrading to WooCommerce 7.8 does solve it
    • I disabled all plugins except WooCommerce, Elementor and WoodMart Core and the issue still showed with Woo 8.8.2 (1 column instead of 2 columns on desktop at /checkout)
    • I installed a completely new WordPress with WooCommerce and WoodMart only and imported one of the newest layout packs “Pills” → to my surprise it showed in 2 columns there https://woodmart.xtemos.com/pills/
    • I installed another, older prebuilt website “shoes” and saw that it also works and it shows 2 columns
    • I also tested Storefront of course and it’s not showing any issue there

So it seems, the issue is there as several report it, it’s related to WooCommerce 8.8.2 but obviously there can be some settings in WoodMart that would not show the issue as we can see in the latest full template site “Pills” – it’s just not fully clear yet, but it did show up with the update from WooCommerce 7.8.0 to 8.8.2

kingy
    Participant

Hello,

Please provide your email, and I will send temp logins.

I noticed I can fix the issue with changing: form.woocommerce-checkout {flex-wrap: wrap;} – to “nowrap”, but this is not the best solution, so I rather have you provide one, as the margin/padding at the bottom for other element isn’t how it was before with this.

markus
    Participant

I have no idea what the rules are in here and if hijacking another thread is allowed or not at all, as it comes with pros and cons. I just want to confirm, form.woocommerce-checkout {flex-wrap: nowrap;} does work for me as well, but I also prefer to wait for an official solution. I did not implement it, just tested in Google Inspect

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To fix this issue, try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

form.woocommerce-checkout wc-order-attribution-inputs {
    	order: 3;
    }

This issue will also be fixed in the next theme update.

Kind Regards

kingy
    Participant

Thanks, that has fixed it.

markus
    Participant

Fixed it for me as well – please mention it in the changelog once it’s fixed so that we can remove it again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please update the theme to the recently released 7.5.1 version. The issue should be fixed.

Kind Regards

markus
    Participant

Just downloaded and tested. Confirm

kingy
    Participant

Works. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Checkout appearing in one column with WooCommerce 8.8.2 on Desktop’ is closed to new replies.