Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to edit the UI for checkout

Unable to edit the UI for checkout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

hi there, I am unable to edit the Ui for checkout on both mobile view and PC view as the ticks are showing really unevenly basically the whole checkout page looks crooked as the checkboxes tick are way oversized according to the proportion of the screen they are on the entirety of the screen basically..

Kindly let me know if it can be fixed

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

Below are the login credentials kindly go to the varique collections website only

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

Sharing the picture of the issue, below I have attached the screenshots of PC and mobile view respectively.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

These are the correct credentials as you have to go to the browse sites section on the top left bar of WordPress and switch the website to variquecollections.com from industrialshoppy.com. Also attaching the screenshot of the password and username with the browse sites section. Kindly request to fix the issue as soon as possible as we are going to run a mother’s day campaign and we need the website up and running as soon as possible. Also let me know how to change the jewellery slider

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You use Gutenberg for the Checkout page. In order to disable it, edit this page and remove all Gutenberg blocks. Then define such a shortcode for the checkout: https://take.ms/8yG9B. then those pages will be shown with the theme’s design.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)