Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout error

Checkout error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nathamejia
    Participant

Hello good afternoon, I have a problem, in this checkout it does not allow me to choose the “town” or “city” in a list, I have installed other woodmart themes and it does allow me to choose the city according to the department but in this checkout it does not give me the option to choose the city must be written manually, generating errors in the shipping process since some clients make a mistake by putting the wrong city and the dispatches are sent to the wrong cities 🙁

I send you a screenshot of both woodmart themes but
    in one at checkout it allows me to choose and in the other it doesn’t

how can i correct this?

———————————————————————————————————-

Hola buenas tardes, tengo un inconveniente, en este checkout no me permite elegir la “poblacion” o “ciudad” en una lista, he instalado otros themes de woodmart y si me permite elegir segun el departamento la ciudad pero en este checkout no me da la opcion de elegir la ciudad hay que escribirlo manualmente, generando errores en el proceso de envio ya que algunos clientes se equivocan poniendo mal la ciudad y los despachos se envian a ciudades equivocadas 🙁

Te envio un pantallazo de ambos themes woodmart pero
    en uno en el checkout me permite elegir y en el otro no

como puedo corregir esto?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry, but the checkout functionality comes from WooCommerce. Therefore, It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)