Home Forums WoodMart support forum CHECKOUT PAGE PROBLEM

CHECKOUT PAGE PROBLEM

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

thekamyofficial
    Participant

WHEN I CLICK ON CART PAGE NOTHING HAPPENS ANS ALSO WHEN I ADD TO CART NO CHECKOUT PAGE COMES. AND IN MY DASHBOARD(MY ACCOUNT) I WANT TO DO CHANGES HOW CAN I? LIKE INSTEAD OF DOWNLOAD I WANT TO PUT TRACK ORDER

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

my issue is not solved plus content of my front page is different (every thing is big) i am providing you access to site admin in private area please check . thank you

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, please go to Woocommerce and go through the Woocommerce wizard.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

I dont know what is that i dont have much technical knowledge. so, please solve the issue from your side. i have provided you the access.

Hello,

Please check now.

You have set different format for the shopping cart in different header views: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/set-different-header-specific-page/

It should be the same.

The page layout is changed in the Theme Settings > General layout.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

but what about my home page it was not like this every thing is gone help me out for that and thanks for the cart page:)

Hello,

I have changed the layout of the page in the Theme Settings > General layout.

If you want to spread the home page content, you can do it by means of the rows/sections.

You can find the video tutorials on how to configure the page template: https://elementor.com/learn/

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

I guess you didn’t get about my Home Page. I had sliders, sections, carousels, and many more links… but now all the things got disappeared and links got Unlinked. My carousel is no more, it came into different sections. some of my products are on Home page. The whole format has Changed. Can you help me to get my Original home page Back. Even “Categories” section ia MISSING.

Hello,

Try to revise the edition in the page setting: https://prnt.sc/106n2k9

You could delete that. I did not touch anything on your pages, I have changed two settings as per your request, that never influences the content.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

i did nothing happen. i also cannot edit with elementor. it shows this(see image).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please contact your host support and find out if there is a backup of your site made automatically.

You could delete by mistake. I did not touch your pages.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

i know you did nothing.issue is from many days before i gave you the access check #268630 i have mentioned. i did my shipping setting in woocommerce and after that my front page changed. before it looked like this( image) you can also see the revision of the HOME PAGE (IN CODING) there is coding for banner then top categores( image with link as shown in iamge) then trending product( it was carousel) then merchandise section ( which was banner carousel) tehn form with tittle as “OUR UPCOMING PRODUCT” then banners . now those thing does not exist in page but its there in coding. now what you see now on my page it is the content of banner carousel and its not even in the format of carousel. please solve this issue. i am trying to tell you this since many days

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Save the home page as a template dd of the current day.

2. Revise the editions of the pages: https://wordpress.org/support/article/revisions/

3. I see your shop page has not been set, you need to configure the Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)