Home Forums WoodMart support forum Clean Installation

Clean Installation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kay
    Participant

hi, i bought your nice theme and checking some things now. i have some simple questions, thanks in advance!

1. is it possible to do a “clean install” without dummy content, or just chosse one “template” to load.
    2. i’m using elementor pro, i saw i have to install the free version before, right?
    3. i tried a manual installation, i have to install a “basic import” and then a special “demo version” if i wanna test a layout/version?
    4. revolution slider. in your docs you wrote the woodmart slider is much faster etc… but i have to install the revolution slider plugin during manual installation. it always tells me its required. do i need this only for the dummy content? is there a template that do’t uses that slider?
    5. actually i could build everything from scratch in elementor pro, without importing nothing, except the woodmart core, right?
    6. thanks, kay

Hello,

1) You have to import the dummy content base before setting any layout.

2) Yes you need to install the free version also.

3) Yes, exactly.

4) It is required for the demo import because most of the layouts use it as a slider.

5) Yes.

Best Regards

Kay
    Participant

hi, thanks for your fast reply! so one more question, thanks. 🙂

3) if i do a manual installation, the basic import contains the “main” layout/theme and the dummy files. when i wanna test another one, i do it via “set up version”. it only loads other files without new dummy content? if i go back to the default i press “activate base version” again? what happens with all the files if i test for example 5 templates. they all remains installed? i played around with that and afterwards i had some things twice…

best regards

Hello,

Yes, it only loads the homepage and settings of that demo, not the other content. Yes, If you want to go to the default demo then activate the base version again.

If you will test 5 different demos, yes, the pages are saved in the backend of your site but the theme options settings will always change with the demo change.

Best Regards.

Kay
    Participant

thanks!

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Clean Installation’ is closed to new replies.