Home Forums WoodMart support forum CLS Problem

CLS Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AllegraR
    Participant

Hello,

I have just updated my theme and a CLS problem regarding the browse categories menu has occured.

Could u identify my problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AllegraR
    Participant

according to gtmetrix here is the problem

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

It looks like you are using some cache and optimization plugin that moves all the CSS to the end of the page and you see this problem. Try to disable them and check how it works.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

AllegraR
    Participant

Thank u very much, problem solved! I also have some more questions, your support is very much appreciated!

1. I need two extra tabs that will be displayed in all my products (Producer & Nutrition Facts), every time with different content. Is this possible with the theme alone or shall I keep using the Custom Tabs plugin? It works fine but if I can, I would rather have one plugin less.

2. On my product page, just under the price and general description, I would like to display the nutrition facts (attributes) with images (PrtSc with desired position attached). Is this again possible or shall I use the Taxonomy Images plugin?

3. Apart from the plugins that come with the theme, could u recommend me others that u think that are needed and well tested with your theme (e.g. Wordfence, WP Rocket, Akismet, Optimole, UpdraftPlus, iThemes Security, Cookies)? Plus one for Product Bundles and one for Rewards Points.

Thank u very much for your time!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. There is no such functionality in our theme so you can use a plugin for this.

2. It also might require additional code customization since it is not included in the theme.

3. We are using the WP Rocket plugin on our demo and it has no compatibility issues with our theme. As for other plugins, they should work well with WoodMart but we haven’t tested them yet.

Kind Regards

AllegraR
    Participant

So if I want my attribute-icons to appear just on the product page (under the description and before the “add to cart”), where exactly should I add the custom code?

https://github.com/benhuson/Taxonomy-Images

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can copy the file from WooCommerce wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/short-description.php into the child theme wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/woocommerce/single-product/short-description.php and there put your custom code.

AllegraR
    Participant

Hello,

I have followed your instructions and I have found exactly the place where I have to add the custom code but unfortunately, I’m missing something on the code, trying to catch up with the instructions here https://wordpress.org/plugins/taxonomy-images/

On the product page, I want to display the related terms of the product attribute “nutrition-facts”. Is this something u are familiar with and u can help me or do u have another plugin to recommend me that will make it easier?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but this code is not something related to our theme and we don’t have any instruction about how to make it work. It is out of our theme support scope.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)