Home Forums WoodMart support forum Code displayed on product page.

Code displayed on product page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

addy
    Participant

After the update, I see some code is displayed on the “quick view mode” but on the actual product page, things are okay.

See the recording in the private link

I need some advice to fix this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

WPBakery shortcodes are not available in any content loaded with AJAX. That is why you don’t need to use them in products short description field that used for a quick view.

Regards

addy
    Participant

But earlier it used to work perfectly fine. I remember. I am investigating and I found that Wpbakery plugin is not updating on the website BUT has updated on the test website.

Wpbakery on my live website: 5.5.4
    Wpbakery on my live website: 5.7

According to this link what version do you offer officially?

addy
    Participant

UPDATE to my previous message:

I was able to update Wpbakery.

I use HTML blocks to insert on products with same category. It would be very heptic to customize each product and also it would be terrible when there are updates.

Hence we use HTML blocks defined for each category so if there any new updates /revisions in the key points of the product, then they are updated instantaneously for all products in that category.

So now you know why I use HTML blocks.

Now:
    1) How to disable HTML blocks in that quick view so that code doesn’t appear?
    2) OR if that’s not possible, Any alternative to address above explanation??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This issue always existed with WPBakery and you can find other similar topics that were created more than year ago with the same problem.

You can still use HTML blocks but just use the default WordPress editor to create that text. Not WPBakery elements.

Regards

addy
    Participant

I need a popup functionality. I don’t find that in default wordpress editor. What will you advice please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that you use Popup element in the short description? Any of the WPBakery elements will not work in the quick view because it is loaded with AJAX.

addy
    Participant

Yes, I want to use popup elements in the short description. For now, I have disabled the quick view completely. But I strongly believe this case doesn’t seem to be impossible in today’s world. What would be the best solution without sacrificing to use the popup and also keep enabled quick view?

If WPbakery elements do not support on AJAX, then can you tell how can I disable those particular shortcodes or customize the quick view window separately where I can remove that part?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can hide the short description in the quick view field adding the following CSS code

.popup-quick-view .woocommerce-product-details__short-description {
        display: none;
    }
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)